Mechanical Project Manager
Due to continued growth and a strong order book Quora Group has a vacancy for a mechanical project manager to work within the projects team based at our head office in North Shields. Note you may be expected to travel to sites around the UK
Summary of the Role
You will be responsible for delivering projects on time and to budget within quality and safety parameters and company policy and procedure.
- Production of Works Information scope of works for Mechanical packages
- Reviewing technical specification (both internal engineering team and external Client standards) to ensure they meet the project technical and commercial requirements
- Procurement and purchasing of materials & equipment.
- Ensure project costs do not exceed allowances
- Ensure subcontract reviews, monthly forecasts are completed and submitted on time
- Assist with the Project Management strategy
- You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams.
- Manage subcontract packages.
- Value engineering and scoping work.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors, and partners.
To be successful in the role you will have experience of working in a similar role within a mechanical and electrical environment. You will be competent at managing budgets, teams, health and safety, sub-contractors, and clients.
How to Apply
Please fill in your details and submit your CV using the form below